Teacherpreneur Tips and Takeaways from the TPT Meet Up PART 1

Thursday, April 14, 2016 / 3 comments
Guys!!!!  This newbie went to the Northeastern Regional TpT Meet-Up in Rochester, NY last weekend.  I am so incredibly happy that I took the leap and attended my first Teachers Pay Teachers meet up.  It was better than anything I imagined.  The friends I made and the knowledge I gained were totally worth the anxiety I had about leaving my family (for the first time) and taking a trip.



Everything from the welcome bag when you arrived, to the cocktail party and birthday cake for Teachers Pay Teacher's 10th birthday when we left, was absolutely perfect.  I can't wait to share all of the fun details!!!  I will be doing another blog post soon that will chronicle all the amazingness of the weekend.

For this post though, I wanted to share some of my takeaways and the teacherpreneur tips I learned and made note of.  In Part 1 of my You Tube debut, I talk the first five things I jotted down in my notes app.



The weekend was full of networking and conversation.  I mean the first event was a wine tasting and then we headed straight to dinner so there was LOTS of conversation before the conference even began.  I was the dork who listened in to all the fun conversations and tried to soak in all the information.  I had my notes app out and I would jot down tips, websites...basically any information that might help me on my TpT/blogging journey.

Flash forward to a week later. It is a lazy Thursday evening and I impulsively made my FIRST VIDEO and SHARED IT.  AHHHHH (insert emoji face with the wide eyes!)

Sooo.....check it out and let me know what you think!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!


3 comments:

  1. Loved your video Lindsay! I learned a ton! You've got this video thing down - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your energy is amazing! I would love to see you in Orlando!! Did I read that you are presenting? Super cool!!! Thanks for checking out my video. That made my day!!!

      Delete
  2. LOVED hearing all about this!!! I am LATE for the party : ) Thanks for all the tips. Let's get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top