Meal Planning - PLUS FREEBIE!!

Saturday, January 9, 2016 / 3 comments

One of my New Year's goals is to STOP EATING OUT SO OFTEN!!!! Not only does it drain your money, but it isn't healthy!  My husband works nights so it's just me and the two toddlers every night.  Sometimes it's easier to pick up Chinese or Subway, but I am proud to say that we did not eat out ALL WEEK!!!! 

Every day is a struggle for me, so having a plan for the week helps me feel less tempted to order Domino's.  I created an organizer to help me get excited about meal planning.  If you'd like a copy, please click here.

If you have any tips about toddler friendly meals or great slow cooker recipes, please comment!! 





3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through instagram and I am finding I want more! :) I love this menu plan sheet and am curious what you use for lesson planning? Thank you for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen!

    I loved opening up my email and seeing your comment. As a newbie blogger, this totally made my day! Thank you! I would love to share my lesson plan template with you. What is your email address? I'm not sure if it's on my home computer, or not. If it's at school, I'll email you tomorrow with it. Thanks again for your note! It really encouraged me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness I am the one who is thrilled with you! :) My email address is ellenjjohnson@comcast.net. Thank you so much - and keep up the great work. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top