Cutest Robot Valentine's Day Craft

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 / Leave a Comment
My Heart Beeps for You

My students are OBSESSED with ROBOTS this year!!!!

And I knew I needed a hallway display before parent/teacher conferences....

so.....


I decided to go with this.

I was inspired by a cute kid's plate I bought at Target this year and I went OLD SCHOOL by sketching out the parts my kids would need to make this cute little robot.


I made copies of the sketch on white construction paper and then I asked the kids to draw a face on the robot and a design on his/her body.


Then we colored all the parts.  I strongly suggest coloring before cutting.  LOL.


Then we cut out the pieces and glued them on black construction paper.  We also used a white crayon to color some little hearts around our little love bug robot.


I'm going to hang them up in the hallway with the caption:  MY HEART BEEPS FOR YOU or maybe it should be OUR HEARTS BEEP FOR YOU.  What do you think??????

Would you like a copy of this cute robot template???

Click here.

It's a project your kids can do on their own.  Maybe even at an ART CENTER????  Just display this image with the four easy steps.


I hope your kids love it!!!!!!

If you post your robots on Instagram, please tag me (@totallyelementary) so I can check them out!!!!!

Also, check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store (click here), for more free, simple crafts.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top